My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

The ultimate meaning of life is to embrace that which compels you to act in spite of fear.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Let's face it...

Last night I felt like this:


Except I didn't have a little woman at the back of my head...

But my cold never materialized. I had a small brandy and went to bed. Slept like a log. My headache, burning eyes, and sore, er, throat, were all gone this morning. Maybe I just needed a good night's sleep.

Today I woke up feeling like:

And I played with some fun face recognition software Matt Watts links to in his blog. The software matches your face to a celebrity's. Well, as Matt suggests, it's not very accurate. The best result I got was a 59 per cent match with Gene Hackman:

Hey, maybe it is accurate after all. Kidding. Wait. Something just occurred to me. If you mixed a big, happy snow bear with Kong, and then added in personality, cool, and amazing acting ability, would you get Hackman?

Think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home