My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

The ultimate meaning of life is to embrace that which compels you to act in spite of fear.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Outfront piece done

Today my CBC radio producer and I finished my Outfront piece!

After all the travelling, gathering, recording, thinking, writing, and editing ... the doc is finally done. Well, it's almost done. A few finishing touches are required. Technical things.

I'll be posting the air date when I know it ... and when I'm at liberty to publicize it.

To everyone at Outfront who had a hand in giving my story the green light, thank you so much.

To my producer, Steve, THANKS! Your skill and experience were tremendously important to me during this project. It was a pleasure working with you.

What a great experience.

Thanks again!

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

congrats Tom!

5:13 PM  
Blogger oakwriter said...

Thanks, Matt!

I hope this week goes great for you! Let me know how it goes!

Cheers,
Tom

7:26 PM  
Blogger Joe Mahoney said...

Congrats as well, Tom... what else ya workin' on?

8:34 AM  
Blogger oakwriter said...

Thanks, Joe!

Well, I just finished working on a TV series called Unexplained Canada. A great gig.

And I have a monthly column, Divercity, in The Village Gleaner, a small west end paper. I write about unique indivduals and the various communities within the community.

Someday I'll get back to my novel. Soon, I think. :-)

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home