My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

The ultimate meaning of life is to embrace that which compels you to act in spite of fear.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

39 read blog-oons

Sorry for the absence. I've been busy with my TV thing and my column and my life in general.

I'm just saying hello so you don't think I've run off with the circus!

Hey. I have written 39 blog posts since I started blogging. That's one for every year I've been alive! This will never happen again ... unless, of course, I write one post per year for the rest of my life, which would be utterly ridiculous. So this is it.

...Okay, it's not as big as a birthday or an anniversary or a Pulitzer or anything, but it's worth a cookie... Maybe even a Peek Freans cookie. I've already had two tonight.

Yup. Livin' large. Don't even try to stop me.

Thanks for reading.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home