My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

The ultimate meaning of life is to embrace that which compels you to act in spite of fear.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Maffin's Magic

As I said in my previous post, I just got back from Winnipeg and I'm feeling fine.

Well I feel even better now, for I have just finished listening to Tod Maffin's podcast.

I've loved listening to radio since I was a kid, and what has always struck me about the medium is its potential for marrying intimacy with the magic of infinite possibility. I also love how you don't have to sit still to enjoy it.

Tod understands radio and radio listeners. He understands broad vision, healthy forward motion, and the power of the moment. And clearly he understands that when it comes to new technology and the right decisions for the CBC, the moment is now.

Enough of me. Listen for yourself: It's worth a second link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home