My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

The ultimate meaning of life is to embrace that which compels you to act in spite of fear.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Unexplained Canada on CBC

I should have posted this a little earlier.

If you get digital TV and are in the mood for some intriguing and enduring Canadian tales, check out Unexplained Canada, a six-part documentary which starts showing on CBC Country Canada this Saturday (December 2) at 11:30 a.m.

As I've mentioned a few times in the past, I loved working on this show. I had the pleasure of researching and writing stories while speaking with people in many provinces - from the Atlantic to the Prairies.

Canada is not a dull place, if you know where and how to look.

Seek with your imagination, and enjoy the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home